All Seasons, Dresden Foodland, Wallaceburg ZAC
Current vacancies in Sydenham
Here are some job opportunities available from local businesses:
All Seasons is recruiting summer students
We have 3 student positions available for hard working students who want to work outside. You must tolerate outside conditions
including heat, lifting 50 lbs and working independently and as part of a team. Applicants must be available to work 30-40 hours per week. You can drop off a resume or email [email protected]
Dresden Foodland is recruiting
Come join the Dresden Foodland family
Please submit your resume in person or by email to [email protected]
Kent and Essex Mutual is recruiting
! ! We have 4 positions available. Apply today:
𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 https://bit.ly/3jUnaHB
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 : https://bit.ly/3EyksRr
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨 : https://bit.ly/36uTf5w
𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 : https://bit.ly/3K1yQTx
Downtown Wallaceburg BIA hiring summer students
We have 4 summer opportunities:
1. Landscaper, beginning of May 31
2. Landscaper, beginning of July 4
3. Kayak Rental Shop Attendant, May 31 Start
4. Kayak Rental Shop: Public Relations Practitioner
Send resume and cover letter in PDF format to: Executive Director Kelsey Nydam at [email protected] ca by May 9, 2022
We would appreciate your help in sharing this information to help us find the best candidates.
Find the complete job descriptions on our Facebook page under “jobs”.
The Black Goose Grill is hiring
One of our cooks will be leaving for school in September. We plan to start training a replacement in July. Interested candidates can send a resume to: [email protected]
James Street Eatery is hiring
We hire both front and back of the house! If you want to be part of an exciting team, please bring us your resume after 4 p.m.!
Arctic Heating and Cooling is recruiting
About Arctic Heating and Cooling
Arctic Heating and Cooling has been Wallaceburg’s #1 source for innovative heating and cooling solutions for over 2 decades. Located in the heart of the industrial district of Wallaceburg. Arctic Heating and Cooling provides residential, commercial and industrial comfort systems to customers throughout Chatham-Kent County and Sarnia-Lambton. From furnaces and air conditioning units to radiant floor heating and air purification systems. Arctic is proud to be your local provider of total comfort. We are established with the belief in the importance of honesty, teamwork, efficiency, fairness, innovation and community.
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday position with guaranteed hours at a minimum of 40 hours per week. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Arctic Heating and Cooling is looking for a dedicated and hardworking HVAC Assistant (Installation and Service) to join our growing team. People in this role are assistants for service, maintenance and some installations on residential and some commercial HVAC installations.
• Perform semi-skilled and unskilled work.
• Assist the service team in daily tasks.
• Assist HVAC technicians in installing, servicing, servicing and troubleshooting commercial and residential HVAC units.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Some knowledge of HVAC systems is an asset.
• Be receptive to on-the-job training and willing to learn.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Clear criminal background check.
• Completion of at least Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Have a good driving record.
• Competitive compensation. Company uniforms.
• Continuous learning through internal and external training programs.
• Group benefits available – Drugs, dental care, vision care, extended health, life insurance, AD and D for employees and their dependents. Group benefits available after 3 months. Signing bonus after 3 months.
• Permanent job year-round.
• Must be physically able to perform the work required for this position, including occasional lifting and kneeling.
• Own your own hand tools for maintenance work. Safe use of power and hand tools.
• Must be punctual and have excellent time management skills.
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all types of environments and weather conditions.
• All employees will be provided with hand sanitizer, gloves and masks to ensure their safety.
More details here: https://arcticheatingandcooling.ca/
George Langstaff & Sons is recruiting
“George Langstaff and Sons Construction is looking for full-time, experienced construction workers for year-round work. Pay according to experience. Perform general construction work, including site clean-up. Please send your CV by e-mail to [email protected]
Fairfield Park is recruiting
“Fairfield Park is currently recruiting RNs, RPNs and Personal Support Workers. Please contact Richelle Lucier at 519-627-1663 or send your CV directly to Richelle at [email protected]
Local job board
ChathamKentJobs.com is your one-stop-shop for local jobs and career information. The job tool consolidates posts from popular job boards, making it easy for you to find opportunities in CK.
Jobs at Municipality of Chatham-Kent
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent offers a number of job opportunities including:
- Student – Community Engagement Team Leader
- Engineering Technologist II
- Manager, Privacy and Information
- Student Arts Program Assistant
- Health inspector
- Library Wizard 2
- Program Manager, Health Unit
- early childhood educator
- Personal Support Worker
- Covid scout
- COVID 19 tester
- Student Camp Team Leader
- Student Aquatic Supervisor
- Student camp leader
- Student Junior Leisure
- Aquatic, Lifeguard/Instructor
- Licensed practical nurse
- To cook
- dietary aid
- Resident Support Worker
- Registered Nurse
- Occasional Library Assistant 2
For more details, visit the municipal job board, here.