DAAD Scholarships in Tropical Forestry 2023 at TU Dresden for Developing Countries
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) offers a limited number of scholarships to highly qualified applicants who wish to study an EPOS program.
- Applicants should have a university degree (at least a B.Sc. or equivalent degree) in forestry or a related field such as agriculture, horticulture, land use planning or land use planning , geography, water management/hydrology, biology, ecology, natural resource development or governance. Additionally, applicants must be proficient in English language (TOEFL 80 iTB (550 PBT, 213 CBT) or IELTS 6.0, certificate), if English is not the native language or language of instruction during the BSc (please attach a certificate to your application files). Classes start each year in October (winter session).
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
Number of awards: Unspecified
- Depending on the academic level, monthly installments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral students
- Payments for health, accident and liability insurance
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the country of origin or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, DAAD Fellows in Tropical Forestry may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent allowance
- Monthly allowance for accompanying family members
Duration of the scholarship: 2 years
Application method: You can find the DAAD application form here and all other required documents are listed in the table below. We recommend that you submit the complete set of application documents to our student tutors ([email protected]), which will verify its completeness. In case of a complete application, the tutor will ask you to send all the documents by post to the institute (address see here).
Registration deadline: October 30, 2022