NAPA, Dresden Meat Packers, Progressive Ford
Current vacancies in Sydenham
Here are some job opportunities available from local businesses:
NAPA is hiring in Wallaceburg
We are currently looking for a full-time delivery driver to start on June 13th. Working hours Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm and all other Saturdays 8am to 12pm. Fast paced and must be able to lift 40 lbs. A driver’s summary will be required. Please drop off your CV at the store: Attention Richard Caryn.
Dresden Meat Packers is recruiting
Ask for help!!
We are hiring two different full time jobs
The first full time job is for a meat cutter who will train if needed!!
The second full time job is for a retail worker who must be able to lift heavy objects up to 50-60 lbs, answer the phone, take orders and work well with others!!
Both positions would be to be filled as soon as possible!! Please bring your CV to Dresden Meatpackers
10210 McCreary Line
– Sales specialist, doors and windows at Rona in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Sanitation worker at Whyte’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Automotive retailer at Progressive Ford in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Foundry worker at Wabtec in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Customer Experience Associate at Scotiabank in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Bank Teller at Southwest Regional Credit Union Ltd. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Rural and suburban mail carrier, on-call relief at Canada Post in Dresden. Apply, here.
– Program Assistant at the Wallaceburg Adult Activity Center. Apply, here.
– Production Manager at Select Finishing in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
Oaks Retirement Village is hiring
Calling all nurses!! We are looking for RPNs to join our healthcare team. We are a more relaxed environment with independent residents. Full-time evenings and part-time days/evenings are available. Please send your resume to [email protected]
Rulmeca is recruiting
Rulmeca is recruiting a Manufacturing Quality Supervisor. Day shift from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., benefits, please send your resume to [email protected]
Dresden Foodland is recruiting
Come join the Dresden Foodland family
Please submit your resume in person or by email to [email protected]
The Black Goose Grill is hiring
One of our cooks will be leaving for school in September. We plan to start training a replacement in July. Interested candidates can send a resume to: [email protected]
James Street Eatery is hiring
We hire both front and back of the house! If you want to be part of an exciting team, please bring us your resume after 4 p.m.!
Arctic Heating and Cooling is recruiting
About Arctic Heating and Cooling
Arctic Heating and Cooling has been Wallaceburg’s #1 source for innovative heating and cooling solutions for over 2 decades. Located in the heart of the industrial district of Wallaceburg. Arctic Heating and Cooling provides residential, commercial and industrial comfort systems to customers throughout Chatham-Kent County and Sarnia-Lambton. From furnaces and air conditioning units to radiant floor heating and air purification systems. Arctic is proud to be your local provider of total comfort. We are established with the belief in the importance of honesty, teamwork, efficiency, fairness, innovation and community.
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday position with guaranteed hours at a minimum of 40 hours per week. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Arctic Heating and Cooling is looking for a dedicated and hardworking HVAC Assistant (Installation and Service) to join our growing team. People in this role are assistants for service, maintenance and some installations on residential and some commercial HVAC installations.
• Perform semi-skilled and unskilled work.
• Assist the service team in daily tasks.
• Assist HVAC technicians in installing, servicing, servicing and troubleshooting commercial and residential HVAC units.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Some knowledge of HVAC systems is an asset.
• Be receptive to on-the-job training and willing to learn.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Clear criminal background check.
• Completion of at least Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Have a good driving record.
• Competitive compensation. Company uniforms.
• Continuous learning through internal and external training programs.
• Group benefits available – Drugs, dental care, vision care, extended health, life insurance, AD and D for employees and their dependents. Group benefits available after 3 months. Signing bonus after 3 months.
• Permanent job year-round.
• Must be physically able to perform the work required for this position, including occasional lifting and kneeling.
• Own your own hand tools for maintenance work. Safe use of power and hand tools.
• Must be punctual and have excellent time management skills.
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all types of environments and weather conditions.
• All employees will be provided with hand sanitizer, gloves and masks to ensure their safety.
More details here: https://arcticheatingandcooling.ca/
George Langstaff & Sons is recruiting
“George Langstaff and Sons Construction is looking for full-time, experienced construction workers for year-round work. Pay according to experience. Perform general construction work, including site clean-up. Please send your CV by e-mail to [email protected]
Fairfield Park is recruiting
“Fairfield Park is currently recruiting RNs, RPNs and Personal Support Workers. Please contact Richelle Lucier at 519-627-1663 or send your CV directly to Richelle at [email protected]
Local job board
ChathamKentJobs.com is your one-stop-shop for local jobs and career information. The job tool consolidates posts from popular job boards, making it easy for you to find opportunities in CK.
Jobs at Municipality of Chatham-Kent
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent offers a number of job opportunities including:
– Systems operator/locator
– Medical Officer of Health
– Supervisor, Therapeutic Recreation and Volunteer Services
– Nurse Manager, Long Term Care
– Public Health Nurse
– ITT System Analyst
– Canteen attendant
– Personal support worker
– Covid scout
– COVID 19 tester
– Aquatics, Lifeguard/Instructor
– Licensed practical nurse
– To cook
– Dietary help
– Resident Support Worker
– Registered Nurse
– Occasional Library Assistant 2
– Student Camp Team Leader
– Student Aquatic Supervisor
– Student camp leader
– Junior Leisure Student
For more details, visit the municipal job board, here.