North Element, Fairfield Park, TD Bank in Dresden, Domino’s Pizza
Current vacancies in Sydenham
Here are some job opportunities available from local businesses:
– Salt processing operator at North Element Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Heavy Equipment Operator/Labourer at North Element Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Dietary Aide/Food Service Worker at Fairfield Park in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Rural and suburban mail carrier, on-call relief at Canada Post Corporation in Dresden. Apply, here.
– Forklift operator at Whyte’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Shift Manager at Domino’s Pizza in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Customer Service Representative at Domino’s Pizza in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Personal Banking Associate at TD Bank in Dresden. Apply, here.
Chambers & More is recruiting
We hire full-time and part-time! Please contact 647 638 1501 for details.
Rulmeca is recruiting
Rulmeca hires a production associate on rotation on days 7-3 and afternoons 3-11. Please send your resume to [email protected]
Wallaceburg and District Chamber of Commerce is Hiring
Here are the details, below:
Oaks Retirement Village is hiring
Calling all medically trained APNs/PSWs
We would love for you to join our team! We are currently recruiting an evening team.
Please apply or send your resume to [email protected]
We hope to hear from you soon!
Dresden Meat Packers is recruiting
Ask for help!!
We are hiring two different full time jobs
The first full time job is for a meat cutter who will train if needed!!
The second full time job is for a retail worker who must be able to lift heavy objects up to 50-60 lbs, answer the phone, take orders and work well with others!!
Both positions would be to be filled as soon as possible!! Please bring your CV to Dresden Meatpackers
10210 McCreary Line
James Street Eatery is hiring
We hire both front and back of the house! If you want to be part of an exciting team, please bring us your resume after 4 p.m.!
Arctic Heating and Cooling is recruiting
About Arctic Heating and Cooling
Arctic Heating and Cooling has been Wallaceburg’s #1 source for innovative heating and cooling solutions for over 2 decades. Located in the heart of the industrial district of Wallaceburg. Arctic Heating and Cooling provides residential, commercial and industrial comfort systems to customers throughout Chatham-Kent County and Sarnia-Lambton. From furnaces and air conditioning units to radiant floor heating and air purification systems. Arctic is proud to be your local provider of total comfort. We are established with the belief in the importance of honesty, teamwork, efficiency, fairness, innovation and community.
This is a full-time, Monday-Friday position with guaranteed hours at a minimum of 40 hours per week. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Arctic Heating and Cooling is looking for a dedicated and hardworking HVAC Assistant (Installation and Service) to join our growing team. People in this role are assistants for service, maintenance and some installations on residential and some commercial HVAC installations.
• Perform semi-skilled and unskilled work.
• Assist the service team in daily tasks.
• Assist HVAC technicians in installing, servicing, servicing and troubleshooting commercial and residential HVAC units.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Some knowledge of HVAC systems is an asset.
• Be receptive to on-the-job training and willing to learn.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Clear criminal background check.
• Completion of at least Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Have a good driving record.
• Competitive compensation. Company uniforms.
• Continuous learning through internal and external training programs.
• Group benefits available – Drugs, dental care, vision care, extended health, life insurance, AD and D for employees and their dependents. Group benefits available after 3 months. Signing bonus after 3 months.
• Permanent job year-round.
• Must be physically able to perform the work required for this position, including occasional lifting and kneeling.
• Own your own hand tools for maintenance work. Safe use of power and hand tools.
• Must be punctual and have excellent time management skills.
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all types of environments and weather conditions.
• All employees will be provided with hand sanitizer, gloves and masks to ensure their safety.
More details here: https://arcticheatingandcooling.ca/
George Langstaff & Sons is recruiting
“George Langstaff and Sons Construction is looking for full-time, experienced construction workers for year-round work. Pay according to experience. Perform general construction work, including site clean-up. Please send your CV by e-mail to [email protected]
Local job board
ChathamKentJobs.com is your one-stop-shop for local jobs and career information. The job tool consolidates posts from popular job boards, making it easy for you to find opportunities in CK.
Jobs at Municipality of Chatham-Kent
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent offers a number of job opportunities including:
– Building attendant
– Maintenance mechanic
– HR Generalist
– Automotive Service Technician
– Personal support worker
– Antigen Tester Detector
– Aquatics, Lifeguard/Instructor
– Licensed practical nurse
– To cook
– Dietary aid
– Registered Nurse
– Occasional Library Assistant 2
– Canteen attendant
For more details, visit the municipal job board, here.