(Sr) Privacy Program Manager, Staffbase GmbH, Amsterdam, Berlin, Chemnitz, Cologne, Dresden, Leipzig, London, Munich
Staffbase is looking for a Privacy Program Manager (Senior) to drive continuous data protection improvements and constructively challenge existing privacy processes and procedures. You will enhance and manage Staffbase’s global privacy program to help our product and business teams maintain high standards of data protection. In this role, your project management skills will be put to great use and you will work directly with all areas of our business globally. The role is available at the level of Privacy Program Manager or Senior Privacy Program Manager, depending on relevant experience.
One of the key projects will be the implementation and launch of Onetrust as the Staffbase data management platform. Experience with Onetrust is required.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) or part-time (minimum 24 hours per week) position for a fixed term of 6 months with possibility of extension.
What you will do:
- Work with the Senior Product and Privacy Advisor to develop, maintain and help scale a global privacy program to facilitate data protection compliance and track progress.
- Foster a positive data protection culture and raise general privacy awareness within Staffbase through various channels and projects, including our privacy hero program.
- Oversee the implementation and use of OneTrust as Staffbase’s privacy management platform.
- Work cross-functionally with product and global business teams to map, review and document data processing activities across the Staffbase group.
- Assistance in conducting Data Processing Impact Assessments (DPIAs), Transfer Impact Assessments (TIAs) and Data Subject Requests.
- Collaborate with Staffbase’s InfoSec team to manage and improve internal data breach procedures and to ensure proper vendor due diligence.
- Create data protection training material, deliver regular training across the Staffbase group and manage a global training program.
- Perform audits, privacy reviews and proactively address potential privacy and data protection issues.
- Keep up to date with German, European and international data protection regulations.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience implementing Onetrust or similar data management platform.
- Experience managing privacy programs and solid understanding of GDPR fundamentals.
- Experience working on global privacy and data security issues.
- Experience working in an international organization in multiple legislations and various data compliance regulations.
- Proven skills in communication, negotiation and project management.
- Affinity for technology, including the use and exploration of different technologies, and the ability to quickly learn new tools to improve work efficiency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Be comfortable in a fast start environment.
- Highly motivated, self-motivated and self-driven individual who enjoys working in a diverse and international team.
Good to have:
- IAPP certification (such as CIPP/E or CIPM).
Application submission information: